Saturday, March 14, 2020

this is good

a little confession

i don't take risks. i don't try big things or even very many small things because i have this voice in side me that constantly tells me

no one's going to care
no one's going to like this
no one's going to listen to you

it's my dad's voice. he says the same things to himself. i'm sure he got that from his dad or mom. so this book has been a huge ordeal. i emailed one of my professor's at regent today. i've been thinking about getting his opinion on my book so far. he was a really great professor: reformed, supportive, and i got 100% in his class so i knew he would be a good one to talk to. i kept hearing the same voice when i started to write him but i sent it anyway.

he said


that means so much i can't even describe. i'm still nervous about his opinion but at least i know it will be constructive and not completely discouraging...like ... nevermind

No comments:

Goat Farmers: Introduction

  Introduction I am not ashamed of the Gospel. [1] The late Christian apologist Ravi Zacharias explains the motivation that led him to write...