Sunday, September 2, 2018

YouTube script

Oy hello atheists.
I'm not going to try to convince anyone of what I believe. Only God can do that. If he wants you to believe you will believe. If not, sorry mate. None of you want a proof. You want to deny any proof. Nothing will convince you. If God came to earth and told you he was God and performed miracles and rose from the dead, you still wouldn't believe. You'd make excuses and claim connivery and charlatanishness and all manner of atheism. So...let's move on.
What I will do is tell you what is. I am going to tell you what God has done and what has happened and what will happen. Ok

No comments:

Goat Farmers: Introduction

  Introduction I am not ashamed of the Gospel. [1] The late Christian apologist Ravi Zacharias explains the motivation that led him to write...